Tuesday, April 4, 2023

A Happy Event

Events are very important nowadays. It should be more than splendid then we can create memorable moments on happy occasions. As we all know that we celebrate many occasions in a year, from birthday parties to wedding ceremonies and we want to make it so stunning, surprising for our loved ones, and even more shocking. But to get an amazing decoration for any event it should be well planned and that could be done only with the help of the best event decorator & planner in Chandigarh

Why we should hire an event planner…?

Because they could help you in many ways. I have explained this in my other blog known as “Best service provided by an event Decorator” You could check it out

However main reasons are:-

· An event planner helps you choose the best venue.

· An event planner plans every single element which we even don’t think could happen.

· An event planner could reduce your expenses.

· An event planner decorates your venue according to your niche.

Well, in this blog I will explain a party that was also decorated and planned by an event planner and how they make it memorable.

I attended many events in my life but one of them is unforgettable. There are many reasons why I could not forget that even. I will talk about that happy event in this blog which I still remember. I vividly remember I got an award for the best student of the year in my college. I always wished and studied hard to become the student of the class and year.



I really put a lot of effort into that. So I remember, the farewell party organized by our college and the best event decorator known as Trendy Decorator. I was sitting behind the table and I was enjoying myself. Suddenly the vice principal of our college announced my name as the best student of the college and I was shocked at that time then I went on the stage and he gave me a trophy and some of the lecturers praise me in front of all students and appreciated me. I was very glad and was on the ninth cloud. The stage was decorated with many specious flowers and also they provided led lights. Seriously it was looking amazing. They placed special sofas for premium guests bad decorate them with attractive types of clothing and placed flowers. They also made an entry gate and hang a banner of welcome lighting with different colored led bulbs.

Chandigarh City is considered both a tourist and business destination and is visited by a number of people annually. There are many attractive places for tourists. One can visit Sukhna Lake, Rock Garden, relax in Rose Garden and many more places are famous for street food and people are really glad to be there.

As Chandigarh city has many attractive places so people also search for good venues for their events to celebrate. There are many resorts available where you can celebrate your upcoming events if you want to study venues you can visit my blog known as “Top 10 wedding venues in Chandigarh”.

Here you will get a brief knowledge about venues in Chandigarh.

After getting my reward later on I enjoyed myself with my friends and we dance and do bhangra on the DJ. Trendy Decorator also provided DJ.

So overall I could say that on the last day in my college, The best event decorator in Chandigarh really made a unique event. They still provide services in Chandigarh. I must recommend you get in touch with them I you worry about your upcoming event.

I thank all of them of Trendy Decorator with gratitude.

 

 

1 comment:

Balloon Decoration in Chandigarh

With the use of balloons , you could fulfill the true beauty of decoration. Nowadays, we use balloons to decorate many types of events, like...